Welcome!

If you're interested in the Presbyterian Church (USA), well, that's the main topic of this blog. I report in here to give you my impressions, share the highlights or lowlights of my day, and lament or celebrate as appropriate. I hope you'll enjoy it, and chime in!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Party time!


Well, the "fun" is over now, and it's time to get back to work. All of the committees, to the best of my knowledge, finished their work last evening. We are hearing the stories come trickling in of all the committees and their deliberations. The reporting begins in earnest this afternoon.

But before we begin, I want to share with you photographic evidence that your commissioners are hard at work! Actually, these are pictures of them resting from their labors last evening (Tuesday) at The Local, an Irish pub a few blocks from the convention center. It was so much fun for me to get to know our commissioners and friends better - and to see folks from Santa Fe, Sierra Blanca, and Arizona breaking bread together and enjoying the good company.

No other big news, YET... they took the evening off, so I will let you have the blog off as well and enjoy the photos. Having a great time - wish you were here!

No comments:

Post a Comment